Sunday, September 14, 2014

Stephen Mancilla's Blog Photos

A cool lamp from The Othmer Library located in the Brooklyn Historical Society.

Even though I don't like McDonald's I thought this was a pretty cool shot. 

Enjoying a relaxing night with a glass of wine. 

This is a picture of the Manhattan Bridge. I came here with my Core Class from Molloy. If you have the chance to take this class I highly recommend it. Its called COR 390- Gotham: NY Experience.

This is a section of The Othmer Library in the Brooklyn Historical Society. This building was built in 1863 and holds the history of Brooklyn from the very beginnings until the present. 

2 comments:

  1. Great shot of the Mc Donalds Restaurant

    ReplyDelete
  2. The composition of the first photograph really compliments the overall lighting. Great job.

    ReplyDelete